Senior Technical Product Manager, Platform
Jellyvision is hiring a Senior Technical Product Manager, PlatformWho we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions — like choosing and using employee benefits — easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Senior Technical Product Manager to help us.
How you'll help
We’re building on the success of our flagship product, Benefits Counselor, and creating new products that also help people make smart decisions about their benefits and pay in a way that's unbiased, transparent, and human. We need a first-rate platform to power those products so we can learn fast when we’re ready to build and scale fast when we need to grow.
The Senior Technical Product Manager, Platform, will collaborate with product and engineering to define and build those reusable platform capabilities, from user accounts to messaging to data integration and more.
What you'll do
- Translate the company goals and individual product visions into a comprehensive and forward-thinking platform strategy
- Create and maintain a platform roadmap that’s ahead of the pace of growth
- Define new features and capabilities through use cases, epics, and stories
- Recommend when to build vs. buy
- Prioritize work in the backlog
- Work with teams across the engineering department, leading and managing through influence to accomplish your objectives
- Articulate how capabilities will work together and serve different products to other product managers
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders around the entire organization
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of our products
Experience & Skills you'll need
- 5+ years of experience developing core SaaS platform capabilities in a high growth environment
- Technical background, preferably a former software engineer or have worked on enough projects be similarly savvy
- Experience with HIPAA or PCI compliance
- Experience supporting internal teams, customers, and stakeholders
- Loves swimming in the warm waters of ambiguity and diving into deep oceans of complexity
- Customer focus
- Balances stakeholders
- Communicates effectively
- Decision quality
- Drives results
- Manages complexity
- Business insight
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!