Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics team! Growth Analytics at Affirm encompasses Product, Marketing, User Analytics, and Analytics Leverage areas. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, and experimentation necessary to build outstanding consumer-facing and merchant products. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems.
What you'll do
- Build “analytic products” that are used repeatedly across a broad range of stakeholders (analysts and cross-functional partners)
- Build and develop more advanced analytics (attribution models, predictive models, etc)
- Develop and maintain canonical definitions, models, & frameworks (e.g., User Model, LTV, attribution, checkout funnel, causal inference)
- Democratize data and performance visibility for teams to use
- Establish analytic data tracking / instrumentation, specs and best practices in our products and initiatives (e.g., Front End tracking, marketing redirects)
- Partner cross-functionally to drive forward analytic recommendations and be a critical thought partner in planning and prioritization for the broader area
- Support the broader analytics community through knowledge sharing, driving analytics culture, and general collaboration
- Own end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, generating insights and hypotheses, performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, and crafting meaningful dashboards and reports
What we look for
- Passion and drive to disrupt the lending and financial industry for the better
- 2-proven experience in an analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Strong solid understanding of SQL, Python, or R
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence cross-functionally, driving effective communication to technical and non-technical leaders
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Humility and standout colleague - you go out of your way to help teammates
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.