Sr. Product Consultant
Managed Services – CLM Senior Product Consultant at SpringCM- a DocuSign company
Customer Success & Support I Chicago, Illinois
Collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
The DocuSign CLM Managed Services team provides customers with ongoing collaboration to continuously enhance their content lifecycle management (CLM) implementation. The goals of the Senior Product Consultant (SPC) are to provide customer engagement oversight, product recommendations/configurations, technical and business use expertise for our Web and pre-connected Applications, understanding of data and network security, ensure proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and manage enhancement requirements, escalations and capability to understand simple to complex business requirements and design a solution to meets those needs. The SPC drives impactful engagements by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams focused on the CLM platform.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Manager of Managed Services.
- Consistently deliver on-time and on-budget collaborative engagements to our customers that provide continuous improvement via impactful solutions which result in highly referenceable accounts enabling strong adoption, renewal and upsell.
- Successfully plan, organize and manage all tasks, project decisions, escalations, and prioritizations of an engagement to ensure customer satisfaction. This includes developing technical solutions to address client needs and tracking to long term customer objectives, resource allocation, success criteria and milestones.
- Build strong relationships with customer admins and Center of Excellence, acting as a trusted expert consultant on how to leverage the SpringCM CLM platform across their business using best practices.
- Create long term engagement plans which effectively deliver value to the customer through admin training and enablement, technical solutions, and refined business processes for platform governance.
- Collaborate with DocuSign team to proactively uncover additional customer needs and support documenting client requirements and expectations.
- Meet all Professional Services team success criteria including utilization target, customer satisfaction score and financial requirements.
- A BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent
- 8+ years working directly with business/customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements
- 2+ years of experience consulting/ leading implementation / solution architecture development / business analyst teams in Software or Software-as-a-Service industries
- Understanding of document/content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement
- Experience implementing workflow/BPM software (e.g. Lombardi, Pega, K2, Skelta), software (e.g. Salesforce.com, Documentum, FileNet, MS SharePoint)
- Demonstrate ability to uncover additional customer needs
- Ability to drive customer towards productive utilization of their contract
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects/products to market within budget
- Experience working in one or more of the following industries: FinServ, Tech, Telecom, Healthcare, Real Estate, Insurance, Education, Public Sector
- Experience with XML/Xpath or other structured data
Customer Success & Support @ DocuSign
At DocuSign, we measure our success by our customers’ success. We collaborate with our customers to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact. Our global Customer Success and Support team provides consulting services and technical support on-site and over the phone support. We ensure that all our customers are satisfied, and are DocuAdvocates. You are the eyes and ears of our company and provide insightful customer feedback to the rest of the organization so we can improve the user experience and make it one that consistently exceeds expectations.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.