Sr. Product Data Science Analyst, Prepare
Senior Product Data Science Analyst - Prepare
Product & Program Management | Chicago, Illinois
Our Agreement with Employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
In this role, you would be part of the Product Insights team and work directly in partnership with a variety of stakeholders including but not limited to design, content, product, and engineering partners. You would be embedded in a specific product space requiring you to establish and grow relationships. We are seeking a Data Science Analyst to support and empower our product teams with data-driven insights. As a Data Scientist, you’ll dig into the data to uncover insights, identify opportunities for product improvements, define product metrics, design experiments and measure the impact, and ultimately help influence decision-making across the entire organization.
- Collaborate with internal teams on data capture strategy that will support product analytics
- Define KPI’s, own, and manage regular reports around product use
- Design and build automated dashboards that connect data from internal and external data sources, with visualizations and tools that allow business users to self-serve
- Partner with product teams to design, administer, and analyze the results of A/B and multivariate tests
- Deliver quick insights on ad hoc projects and analyses as necessary
- Minimum of 8 years of experience (e.g., as a data scientist), including experience applying advanced analytics to product and engineering problems, or related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years’ experience; or equivalent experience
- 8 years of relevant work experience (e.g., as a data scientist), including experience applying advanced analytics to product and engineering problems.
- Experience in a product analytics-based science and/or stats role
- Experience in SQL – with demonstrated ability to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets
- Experience in programming, with data science and visualization libraries in Python or R, and or Tableau
- Experience designing and building statistical models.
- Experience designing and building machine learning models.
- Excellent problem-framing, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business.
- Master’s or doctorate degree in statistics, or computer science
Product Insights @ DocuSign
The Product Insights team powers the organization with insights that help make data-driven decisions. Our team of Researchers, Data Scientists, and Customer Program Managers contribute to the high-level product vision all the way to the building of world-class user experiences by partnering with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers. We are passionate customer advocates who not only challenge ourselves but for others as well in the broader product organization to fall in love with the problem, not the solution.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals, and workflows with DocuSign's System of Agreement platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.