Sr. Product Manager, Customer Experience
Farmer’s Fridge started with an idea in Chicago: make fresh, healthy food as accessible as a candy bar. Our handcrafted meals are delivered daily to over 200 software-enabled smart fridges and can be conveniently purchased at the fridge or using our mobile apps. We are based in the Fulton Market neighborhood and supported by $45 million in venture capital from prominent local and national firms, including leading technology investor Innovation Endeavors. We are building a world class team to drive fast growth and bring our wholesome, delicious foods to new markets and cities.
About the role
As the senior product manager for customer experience, you will work to conceive, implement and launch enhancements to all touchpoints along our customer journey. These will make it more convenient, personalized and engaging to purchase our food via the fridge, mobile apps, web and push notifications. As a result, you will have a direct impact on key company metrics including customer trial, frequency, and retention as well as fridge average daily sales.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Balance of customer and business focused in order to ensure we continually delight our customers while making progress toward key company outcomes
- Hypothesis and data-driven to evaluate opportunities and conceive structured experiments while learning and improving from the outcomes
- An effective communicator who collaborates well across the company, from partners within product and engineering to peers in other departments and executive leadership
- Comfortable with a high degree of ownership in a fast-paced, changing environment -- and excited to be a part of shaping who we become
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete onboarding: learn about our mission and values, meet the team and agree on initial priorities
- Begin driving execution of features already in development, including optimizing our Fridge user experience and redesign of our mobile apps
Within 3 months you will:
- Take ownership of setting product priorities for your customer experience; establish and maintain your product roadmap
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and other stakeholders across the product development lifecycle to deliver features to a high standard
Within 6 months you will:
- Set and get alignment around the customer experience product vision and strategy to focus on new initiatives and deliver great results
- Demonstrate clear improvements on key metrics and KPIs
Within 12 months you will:
- Contribute to shaping and developing product team culture
- Surprise us by identifying new ways to help the product, team and overall company
- Traditional Healthcare Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Daily Fridge Credits
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: