ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
About the team
As part of the global marketing organization, the digital product management team focuses on building a world class ServiceNow digital product experience across web and mobile. Our primary focus is towards customer growth and optimization. This team creates experiences that enable engagement with digital events and adoption of success resources to help customers meet their business goals.
About the role
The digital product management team at ServiceNow is looking for a Senior Product Manager to imagine, build, and improve digital experiences, in collaboration with engineers, designers, content strategists, analytics and program managers. This individual will take product features from 0 to 1 through ideation, product discovery, requirements, design, development, release and experimentation. This role requires this individual to imagine, champion, and build delightful experiences across landing pages, discovery, site engagement and form conversion to drive lead generation. This is an opportunity to develop strategies and plans that impact the customer journey, digital campaigns, site content, SEO, personalization and mobile optimization. This role is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is looking for a product role where they can shape the ServiceNow digital experience.
· Set a product feature strategy to deliver customer needs and business goals
· Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customer and product metrics to determine the right set of features
· Evangelize across teams to ensure support and contributions to our product vision
· Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing product briefs and user stories) of new features and enhancements
· Work cross-functionally and with the Engineering team to bring features live to the site
· Work closely with product marketing, business stakeholders, and the customer insights team to understand opportunities to improve content for our customers
We Are Looking for Demonstrated Experience and Proficiency in 3 Key Skillsets
· Product Management
· Execution & Delivery
· Strategy & Planning: Clear customer-centric feature roadmaps for short-term and long-term goals, including success measurements and KPIs. Lead and own product requirements, feature roadmap and strategy end-to-end with accountability of the entire lifecycle. Define and prioritize product requirements working closely with x-functional business partners, stakeholders and peers.
· Product Requirements: Write epics and user stories to guide development efforts and provide clear definitions of the “what” we are trying to accomplish. Each should be customer-centric and driven by real customer needs. You will continuously groom backlog, write use cases working closely with your scrum team in an Agile execution environment, and participate in all scrum ceremonies. You will work in close collaboration with the Design and Engineering teams to reach scope agreements and make trade-off decisions.
· Business Goals: Measure and report on business and product metrics, against planned targets. Create and communicate plans to meet and exceed goals.
We are highly matrixed and move quickly. Strong communication skills are essential, including a demonstrated ability to communicate your ideas to design and engineering, successfully influence Business Units and Sales teams, and confidently present to stakeholders.
You must be experienced in working in an agile environment and delivering to committed roadmaps. You must have a strong ability to prioritize features against customer and business impact.
What makes you right for this role?
· You’re eager to experiment and learn; even willing to make mistakes.
· You’re comfortable with rapidly changing environments and expectations.
· You are a critical thinker who likes working through problems.
· You are creative and excel when collaborating with others in a creative team process.
· You are personally very organized and self-paced.
· You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with cultural diversity.
· You like to have fun and work on important, high-visibility projects.
· You are a problem solver, using critical thinking to come up with innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment
· You are patient, empathetic approach when faced with challenges, operate while assuming the bestQualifications
A minimum of 5 years of overall progressive experience in product management, managing product strategy and roadmaps in technology focused business
1-2+ years of experience developing product roadmaps and setting the strategic direction for the assigned domain
Experience leading a product squad including design, analytics, QA, Scrum master and development team in an agile environment
Strong data capabilities related to online metrics: skilled with data analysis and designing experiments, including multivariate (A/B) testing
Experience defining and building digital experiences for customers in B2C/B2B across multi-channels
Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for delivering results in fast-moving environments
Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with executive level business and technical partners
Bachelor’s degree required or relevant work expAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.