Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Product team guides the innovation and development of our comprehensive tech platform, Basis. This team blends focus, collaboration, and creativity to fulfill our mission in creating a transformative tool that makes work more streamlined and fulfilling for those who power the ad tech industry.
Customer experience is at the forefront of this team’s work—and also includes market research, cross-departmental stakeholder collaboration, user testing, communicating feature requests to engineers and designers, monitoring impact of new feature rollouts, measuring returns on product investments, and more. Together, they leverage their diverse industry experience and talent to brainstorm new ideas, iterate on old ones, and create the best possible product for our customers.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Cultivating a deep understanding of the customer and develop empathy for their challenges, opportunities and motivations
- Passionately serving as an internal and external evangelist for the product
- Building strong business domain knowledge of traditional and digital advertising, campaign planning and execution
- Leading the continual discovery, definition and validation of our products and platforms
- Analyzing the competitive landscape and industry trends to inform product strategy
- Managing tradeoffs in time, capabilities and cost during development to achieve product goals
- Prioritizing and breaking down complex problems into a backlog that drives design and development
- Communicating product roadmaps and benefits to stakeholders
- Collaborating with other Centro teams to coordinate release strategies
- Identifying and analyze metrics that track our success and inform product decisions
- Applying knowledge and experience of agile practices and techniques to help lead cross-functional teams
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Five to ten years’ experience working closely with agile software development teams, with at least three years of professional B2B software product management experience
- Passion for and a proven track record in delivering superior value to users and achieving positive customer outcomes
- Personal responsibility for measuring yourself in terms of the success of your product
- Demonstrable superior communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, and written)
- Strong grasp of how to assess and evaluate product-market opportunities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Enterprise platform/SaaS experience and/or digital advertising industry expertise
OUR TECH STACK
- SQL, Metabase, REST APIs
- Jira, Confluence, Aha!
- Pendo, Salesforce.com
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people.
Centro provides a thoughtful benefits package and a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, generous maternity/paternity leave, a student debt payment program, and more.
We are also committed to maintaining a culture where we trust our employees. We believe results matter more than where they are produced, so we offer our employees choice and flexibility on whether they’d like to work in one of our office locations (once they open back up post-pandemic!), completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. These arrangements vary based on your situation as well as the needs of the team and role.
We’re proud of our employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.