Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
Amount is seeking a Sr. Product Manager. The right candidate for the role is experienced in product and people management with a desire to design digital products. Core responsibilities include managing the design and delivery of product components underlying a best-in-class technology platform.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you’ll work on:
- Manage the design and delivery of product components underlying a best-in-class technology platform
- Identify, design and advocate for initiatives to contribute to the achievement of major organizational goals
- Help define success metrics and manage your own set of KPIs critical to the product platform’s success
- Work cross-functionally (design, engineering, techops) to ensure all functions are aligned to a product vision that is represented by the product roadmap
- Collaborate with customer success functions to ensure the voice of the customer is being represented in the product vision
- Manage product managers & junior product managers
- Champion product functionality to help drive revenue opportunities
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of experience
- STEM or business degree (MBA preferred)
- Prior experience in a product management role with technology platforms
- Management experience
- SQL proficiency required
- Hands on experience building a product in an agile environment collaborating directly with engineers
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago office when it is safe to do so.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description