Sr. Product Manager at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Experienced product manager with a track record of setting strategic direction, building roadmaps and launching successful features
- Combination of customer obsessed and business focused in order to delight customers while achieving company goals
- Hypothesis and data-driven to inform priorities, conceive experiments, measure launch outcomes and improve understanding
- An effective communicator and collaborator including with design, engineering and analytics for their feature pack as well as other product managers and partners
- Comfortable with a high degree of ownership in a fast paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
- Meet our team and learn about our customer experience and technical platform
- Get up to speed on existing research and product metrics in order to start developing an understanding of our customers and their needs
- Set your initial priorities and align on expectations for your role
- Begin working on day to day execution of projects already in development
- Build trust and great working relationships with your direct team and key partners
- Start forming hypotheses about how to address customer needs in your area
- Partner with design, engineering and analytics to set your priorities and roadmap
- Lead the definition, launch and assessment of product enhancements
- Establish and get alignment around your product vision and strategy
- Demonstrate clear improvements to customer and business KPIs via successful feature launches
- Help to make others on the team better through your leadership and example
- Identify and lead implementation of new ways to help the product, team and overall company