Sr Workday Product Manager- Total Rewards, Digital Business Services at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Senior Product Manager is a critical role responsible for the vision, conceptualization, design, build, deployment, and operational performance. The perfect candidate is bold, curious, and empathetic. You put the end user’s voice at the center of everything you do. A highly matrixed environment is where you thrive, and you get things done by breaking down silos and collaborating across boundaries. You have willingness to dive deep into complex problems, and the influencing skills to bring together different points of view to arrive at solutions. You will have a combination of business insight and proven experience in product management as well as the entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to build a business case for how we should take advantage of an opportunity. This includes but is not limited to concept/product definition, investment analysis, end user requirements, product development cycle and go-to-market plan.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Planning & Analysis:
- Communicates with key user and operational groups to understand business needs
- Elicits ideas and assists team members with gaining shared understanding, and aligns delivery teams and stakeholders
- Owns and maintains a prioritized product backlog and collaborates daily as part of a scrum team to execute
- Oversees Total Rewards (WD Advanced Compensation) functional area product strategy and roadmap development
Delivery & Execution:
- Analyzes user experience data and provides recommendations to address business needs
- Documents, reviews, and ensures that all quality and change control standards are met
- Collaborates and pairs with other product team members (engineering, UX, and partners) to design and deliver solutions
- Communicates ideas and solutions to end user and product team members
- Participates in and contributes to learning activities around modern software design and development core practices (communities of practice)
To be successful in this role you have:
- Advanced experience in Workday Compensation and associated deployment activities
- 7+ years of professional HR Technology experience, with deep exposure to the Total Rewards / Compensation domain.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of Workday HCM/Advanced Compensation experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Business / Marketing / Product Management or equivalent experience
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional modern software design and development team
- End user-centricity: spending time with end-users in the wild to understand defined and latent needs; work with technical leads to prioritize the backlog
- Demonstrated leadership experience setting the vision and building, leading and motivating product management teams
- Leads by example with creativity, critical thinking innovation, and influencing skills
- Experience in interacting with internal business units and acting as an evangelist for the product vision
- Able to work effectively in a matrix environment; demonstrated experience working with teams in engineering, R&D, product, strategy, field, etc., using creative approaches to problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong persuasion and influencing abilities and leadership presence
- Recognized self-starter who enjoys a dynamic environment and seeks the challenge of winning in a rapidly growing company
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.