ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The ServiceNow Cloud operates in over 24 physical and virtual data centers around the world, providing highly available enterprise business process automation solutions via the NOW Platform and a world-class engineering organization. Come join the Global Cloud Services team and work with a talented international group of people building automation services and experiences to successfully deploy and scale ServiceNow on our rapidly growing cloud infrastructure.
What you get to do in this role:
We're looking for a passionate, driven Staff Product Manager who can help us define product vision and provide thought leadership to reinvent our cloud administration experiences for internal and external audiences.
- The person in this role will be a key champion for scaling the ServiceNow administration experience to amplify our operations teams and more rapidly onboard large customers in higher volumes.
- As a Senior Product Manager, you will define and track KPIs focused on product and cloud adoption, drive roadmap priorities, work with distributed internal engineering teams to define and deliver features (based on target personas), and facilitate end-to-end delivery of new administration experiences and services as needed.
- This role will include regular engagement with external customers as part of a high-energy, startup-like environment with a highly collaborative team.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years of experience in product management focused on enterprise cloud solutions
- 3 plus years’ experience in a SaaS company and/or Cloud Infrastructure automation space
- Strong experience in scoping and defining requirements for enterprise solution architectures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team across the world
- Exposure to new technologies like Containers, Machine Learning or Big Data will be an advantage
- Familiarity with public cloud platforms, including Microsoft Azure
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. CS, CSE, EE) or relevant work experience in development, solutions architecture, or pre-sales engineering
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.