Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter. As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in SF, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China. On top of that, we're on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco's history (and certainly the most fun).
While we have some generous benefits, like our onsite gym with weekly fitness and yoga classes, daily catered lunch, and paid time off to volunteer, what truly makes Meraki special are the people. People at Meraki keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
The Product Enablement team is responsible for crafting best-in-class enablement experiences for Meraki audiences globally. We do this by developing, delivering, and enabling scalable programs and solutions that make Cisco Meraki technologies more accessible to everyone.
Are you ready to join the team?
PE programs are led globally, but Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and operations are regionalized to better support regional sales priorities. In your first six months, you will focus on the planning, logistics, and communications associated with Meraki’s technical training programs, while coordinating with sales leaders and developing an understanding of sales strategies across the Americas. Subsequently, you will set GTM strategy and analyze/report on training activity for PE in the Americas.Responsibilities:
Operations & Logistics (30-40%)
- Plan and schedule regional training sessions
- Lead session registrations and regional communications
- Balance regional training requests against available resources
- Adapt program operations for specific regional needs
- Support and drive toward success of global PE objectives
Strategy & Engagement (60-70%)
- Analyze training data to assess and prioritize strategies and initiatives
- Set annual and quarterly training goals that target regional enablement needs
- Lead communications and expectations with regional sales leaders in order to grow and improve sales usage of training programs
- Use tools and data (i.e. MicroStrategy and Salesforce) to report on and measure impact of training activity
- 3-4 years of relevant workplace experience
- Excellent writing, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Phenomenal teammate who loves engaging and solving problems
- Can-do demeanor, with a willingness to take initiative and make continual improvements
- Ability to lead and prioritize multiple workstreams while paying great attention to detail in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Professional working proficiency in Portuguese
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.