Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Product team guides the innovation and development of our comprehensive tech platform, Basis. This team blends focus, collaboration, and creativity to fulfill our mission in creating a transformative tool that makes work more streamlined and fulfilling for those who power the ad tech industry.
Customer experience is at the forefront of this team’s work—and also includes market research, cross-departmental stakeholder collaboration, user testing, communicating feature requests to engineers and designers, monitoring impact of new feature rollouts, measuring returns on product investments, and more. Together, they leverage their diverse industry experience and talent to brainstorm new ideas, iterate on old ones, and create the best possible product for our customers.
WAYS YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
- Cultivating a deep understanding of customer and partners, developing a deep empathy for their challenges, opportunities, and motivations
- Passionately serving as an internal evangelist for the product
- Building strong business domain knowledge of the advertising technology (AdTech) space, consistently analyzing the competitive landscape, industry and technology trends to advance platform capabilities
- Participating in the continual discovery, definition and validation of our products and platforms
- Analyzing the competitive landscape and industry trends to inform product strategy
- Managing tradeoffs in time, capabilities and cost during development to achieve product goals
- Prioritizing and breakdown complex problems into a backlog that drives design and development
- Communicating product roadmaps and benefits to stakeholders
- Collaborating with other Centro teams to coordinate release strategies
- Identifying and analyzing metrics that track our success and inform product decisions
- Applying knowledge and experience of practices and techniques to help lead cross-functional teams
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Two to five years’ experience working closely with agile software development teams, with experience building B2B software
- Considerable experience with data & integration frameworks and languages with a demonstrated ability to translate technical details to non-technical audiences
- Passion for and a proven track record in delivering superior value to users and achieving positive customer outcomes
- Track record of consultative delivery, negotiating between key stakeholders & trade-offs
- Demonstratable communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, and written)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience - preference given to individuals with enterprise platform/SaaS experience and/or digital advertising industry expertise
- Experience managing vendor business & technology teams, specifically in the AdTech space
- Some experience with Python, R, or other useful data-focused languages
OUR TECH STACK
- PostgreSQL, Metabase, REST APIs
- Jira, Confluence, Aha!
- Pendo, Salesforce.com
- AWS, S3
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.