$100,000 - $150,000 a year
Product Management: 3 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Role Type: Product Manager
Reports To: Co-founder & CEO
CareAdvisors is a technology company helping patients get access to healthcare and social service benefits they need by automating the manual enrollment burden taken on by hospitals.
Many patients who receive care at hospitals are eligible for Medicaid and other social service benefits, but have barriers to enroll or re-enroll in their benefits. Using a modern technology stack focused on automation, we remove those barriers so that patients can get access to the benefits they need, and lift the financial burden hospitals endure when providing care to patients.
Our CRM empowers care navigators and social workers with a search and communication platform that’s connected to a network of community organizations and hospitals. We use the data gathered across our network to power our automated analytics engine. Join us in building out our CRM so we can connect people to the care they need!
About the Role:
As a Product Manager on our technology team, you will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and delivering solutions to power our innovative automated product offerings and deliver an excellent customer experience. You will develop a deep understanding of CareAdvisors, our partners, and our business operations through research and analysis. Partnering with stakeholders across the business, you will create a product vision and build a roadmap of work to achieve that vision.
You will work collaboratively with our technology team; you’ll run a process from user research to development and launch for new functionality and measure success against KPIs you’ve set for your domain. You are a builder, a problem solver, and an excellent communicator across all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate with clients to ideate, conceptualize, and define product vision for applications.
- Work with customer insight team members to gain insight into user and stakeholder needs.
- Able to define a product vision that supports CareAdvisors’ strategic objectives with the ability to continuously adapt based on the changing business and industry landscape
- Work with internal product, design, and engineering teams to execute and build usable and useful software.
- Counsel the client on product decision-making, protecting product vision, focusing on the right metrics, etc.
- Translate product vision into requirements and instructions for design and engineering teams.
- Stay current on mobile and web trends, technologies, and best practices. Follow emerging trends and technologies (e.g. applications of sensors, big data / machine learning, NLP & computer vision, etc).
We are looking for a team member with the following background:
- Currently based in the Chicagoland area
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; Master’s preferred
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- 3+ years in execution of software projects, in an agile development environment (preferred but not required)
- Experience working in a healthcare setting
- Able to breakdown complex problems into simple solutions focused on important customer needs
- Can communicate the features or product strategy effectively to key stakeholders and team members
- Ability to incorporate stakeholder input into product roadmap while effectively negotiating tradeoffs of conflicting priorities based on value to the business and customer.
- Has an understanding of how products are designed and launched across web and native platforms, as well as a basic understanding of the technical architecture that supports them.
- Can leverage a hypothesis driven approach to turn customer insights into actionable business and product requirements for rapid testing
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and clients
- An ability to form strong opinions and communicate them clearly; a willingness to change those opinions when confronted with new information
- Excellent communicator across all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with the ability to act autonomously
At CareAdvisors we value diversity and endeavor to treat everyone with respect, no matter their age, gender, race, ethnicity, or sexual, cultural or ideological preferences.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, CareAdvisors has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding, and daily operations. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and we will return to an office environment once it is deemed safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the Centers for Disease Control.
Related keywords: product manager, senior product manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
See our COVID note in the role description.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Product Management: 3 years (Required)
- software projects: 3 years (Preferred)
- healthcare: 2 years (Preferred)
- startup: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
- Yes: Other non-immigrant work authorization (e.g. L-1, TN, E-3, O-1, etc.)
- Yes: Immigrant visa sponsorship (e.g., green card sponsorship)
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
19 days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.