Vice President of Decision Services
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 12+ years of experience in technical product development & management
- Subject matter expertise in the decision management software industry (either as a supplier or user)
- Experience selling (or supporting the sale of) software solutions
- Professional services and consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify new business/ product development opportunities, lead development of strategic product scaling framework, and deliver solutions in new markets
- Both direct and indirect people leadership experience; demonstrated ability to manage by influence across geographies
- Successful track record of internal collaboration in international markets
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 50% of the time
Impact You'll Make:
Defines global product and localization strategy & develops operating plan(s):
- Leverages own experiences combined with regional ideas/inputs to develop long-term growth strategy; develops business cases; communicates strategy and secures buy-in up, down and across the organization, centrally and locally
- Manages new idea/prioritization pipeline; decision making & prioritization; ensures alignment with IT and maximizes available tools and technologies
- Develops and maintains global product/platform roadmap and delivers product releases on time/budget
Influences, monitors and supports the delivery of annual revenue and profitability targets:
- Maximizes use of CoE and in-region resources to ensure successful achievement of annual revenue goals
- Ensures local sales teams are equipped to drive product adoption; increase pipeline and average deal size
- Optimizes use of technology, resources, etc. to drive continued efficiency gains and increase profitability
- Drives regional localization strategies to ensure fast, efficient localization efforts; develops global solutions that are easy to localize
- Oversees phase-out/migration plan of outdated products
Supports customer on-boarding programs:
- Works closely with IT and operations to ensure that sales of the Decision Services product suite are delivered on-time and on-budget with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Works with IT leadership to develop plans to optimize and continuously improve delivery efficacy and efficiency
Builds a culture of collaboration:
- Develops close relationships with leaders across the organization – IT, sales, product, finance, HR both in region and in the Center.
- Is rated highly by regional peers and internal customers on KPI’s – value creation, responsiveness, speed, ease of doing business.
- Develops talent and creates a connected community of best practice sharing & application.
- Establishes efficient and effective mechanisms for sharing and applying best practices across TRU locations, functions.
- Establishes mechanisms to capture internal/external customer feedback on products, services and new ideas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.