Vice President – IDVision Product
”TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” -Chris Cartwright, President US Info Services, CEO Administration
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing or an equivalent field
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in marketing, product management, management consulting and / or brand management
- Previous experience managing multiple project/products simultaneously
- Must have some experience functioning as a leader on various initiatives
- Direct people management experience.
What we’d prefer to see:
- Prior experience in business information services, multi-family housing services or financial services is a plus.
Impact you’ll make:
- You’ll be responsible for the creation and execution of development product strategies and objectives for the IDVision product family and technology platform across TransUnion.
- You’ll provide thought leadership, requirement formation and business input into technology development.
- You’ll be responsible for assessing market segments and providing recommendation for product strategies related to features, new product additions, positioning, and promotions as well as analyzing product life cycles as required.
- You’ll be responsible for the client onboarding team.
- Lead efforts to develop and launch new products, product extensions and enhancements including new data assets and/or partnerships.
- Support revenue for new product initiatives (NPI) and base growth in the U.S. and opportunities to expand internationally.
- Be responsible for executing product development initiatives which may include initiating research and analysis, leading product ideation sessions, leading small and mid-size development efforts and coordination of any centralized product development process functions.
- Led development team in Cork, Ireland and partner directly with GT and acquisitions.
- Provide targeting information, and sales support materials to the field-sales and product marketing organizations.
- Manage department expenditures in line with budgetary plans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.