Vice President of Product
Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. Vibes helps the world’s top brands to engage their customers on their mobile devices. Our SaaS platform enables marketers to drive revenue growth and loyalty through mobile messaging, mobile wallet marketing (Apple Wallet and Google Pay), post-click engagement, and advanced targeting and personalization. Vibes has delivered more than 10 billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Home Depot, Amazon, Allstate, Chipotle, Lego, Disney and more. To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
The Vibes Technology team is a group of passionate technologists, intent on solving hard problems in the evolving world of mobile engagement. We focus on collaboration and continuous improvement of our products and ourselves. We are hiring a Vice President of Product to help define and execute a product strategy that enables our customers to accelerate their success in mobile marketing and reinforces Vibes’ position as the market leader in the space.
You are a passionate product leader who has proven experience leading the vision and strategy of SaaS products or platforms, preferably in the marketing technology space, and managing a team of product management and design professionals.
Vibes cares about character and culture as much as competency. We strive to build a workplace where people are excited to come to work every day and feel empowered and motivated to do their best work.
This role will report to the Chief Technology Officer and will be located in downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
- Deliver industry-leading products that address customer needs - supported and informed by data & analytics with a delightful user experience
- Create a culture of experimentation to deliver innovation and competitive differentiation
- Vision - establish and communicate a product vision that drives and inspires the company and sustains the company through the ups and downs
- Team Development - coach, mentor, and manage Product Managers and Designers to cultivate high-performing teams and help individuals grow their careers
- Execution - deliver product outcomes consistently, rapidly, and effectively.
- Product Culture - Understand that great products are the results of true collaboration, built on trust with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Deliver SaaS products with an understanding of the value of modern cloud platforms, as both a business model and technology
- Metrics-driven - leverage a data-driven approach to build, measure, and learn
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years leading a SaaS Product organization
- Demonstrated expertise in modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development process
- Demonstrated success in driving product vision and strategy to advance top line growth and customer retention
- Proven track record of creating strategic business value through data
- Proven history of garnering cross-functional insights, driving organizational change through strong advocacy across levels, and motivating teams
- Proficiency in cross-functional collaboration, leadership, and communication
- Must be forward-thinking and strategic
- Previous success building teams - strong management and hiring skills
- Driven by our core values, teamwork, continuous learning, adaptability, and quality
- Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment where quality, innovation, speed of decision-making and execution are critical to organizational success
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.