VP of Product Management at Provi
Provi is looking for a talented and passionate VP of Product Management to join our rapidly growing team.
Founded in 2016, Provi is an open digital marketplace connecting restaurants, distributors, and suppliers in the alcohol industry. We are a well funded, hungry team changing a $240-Billion-dollar industry that is ripe for innovation.
As the VP of Product, you will be the number one problem solver. Your curiosity, organizational skills and vision will drive the future user experience for our platform
A successful VP of Product is a self-starter who has a passion for understanding the user journey and solving complex problems. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset to help build, manage and lead an amazing team of product managers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Become the voice for our users by working in the market to test, track, measure, analyze and receive feedback from customers
- Develop a clear vision for the product roadmap along with our Executive Leadership Team
- Define features that will achieve the most business value for Provi
- Build a world class product organization across multiple verticals
- Translate our company dream to a product strategy and rally team members to execute successfully against it
- Work directly with our engineering team to prioritize the product backlog
- Work directly with growth marketing, business development & inside sales to create a cross-functional understanding of new products in the market
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years in product development
- Experience building eCommerce, marketplace, or B2B platforms
- Experience working closely with analytics and data science in a data driven product organization
- Managerial experience, building, developing and scaling teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for people.
- Goal driven with exemplary organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, listen with empathy and represent the voice of the customer
What’s in it for you:
- Make an impact: Join the management team to help grow & manage a core part of the organization
- Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is transforming a major industry
- Freedom: Ability to be autonomous and have an impact across all aspects of the business
- Energy at work: Work out of our amazing office in River North with snacks, drinks, happy hours, etc
- Benefits: Equity, Healthcare, 401K, Generous PTO & Equipment