Agile Program Lead
Agile Program Lead
Infutor Data Solutions LLC helps clients accurately identify key consumer identity and attribute data, enabling them to make critical, strategic business decisions. Our Identity Graph combines 30+ years of rich, historical consumer data with hundreds of unique, hard-to-find data assets, updated daily with 97.5 million transactions. This information provides insights into the complete life journey of a consumer, driving marketing effectiveness and optimization.
Infutor started in 2003 as a compiler of core consumer identity assets, including landline and mobile phone numbers and physical addresses. By adding and linking digital data and rich consumer attributes, we evolved into a secure, privacy-compliant foundation for accurately identifying consumers before, during and in-between inbound and outbound engagements. In 2016, Infutor received a large strategic investment led by the growth equity team at Norwest Venture Partners, a global multi-stage investment firm with more than $6 billion in capital under management.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL with offices in Fort Myers, FL, Olathe, KS, San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica, and Chicago, IL.
WE ARE CRAIN'S CHICAGO BUSINESS' #11 BEST PLACE TO WORK IN CHICAGO!
WE HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED BY BUILT IN CHICAGO AS A BEST MID-SIZED COMPANY TO WORK, BEST PAYING COMPANY, AND BEST COMPANY BENEFITS!Job Summary
As the Agile Program Lead at Infutor, you will lead our team of Scrum Masters, and guide our organization as we continue to improve our use of Agile Software Development Processes (Scrum and Kanban). We're looking for someone with a deep knowledge of Scrum, Agile and Kanban best practices. You should also have experience coaching others (including leadership) on how to apply those practices to their workflows and daily tasks.
You should have experience working across multiple scrum teams and working with Product and Technology teams (Product Owners, Software Development, Data Science and IT groups). Organizationally, you'd be helping bolster our processes by guiding scrum of scrums, daily and iterative rituals and overseeing our backlog in partnership with our various teams.
This position may be located in our Oakbrook Terrace Headquarters, Chicago Loop Office, or Costa Rica Office.
- Coach and mentor Technology and Product teams on their respective agile responsibilities as well as how to be effective in agile roles
- Coach a strategy for execution alignment across teams to transparently produce and deliver the highest quality products, at a sustainable pace and with a consistent velocity
- Closely partnering with the Product Leadership Team and Tech Leaders - as well as Product Owner(s), Product Managers and key business stakeholders to guide the value stream
- Manage Scrum Masters providing hands-on coaching in all aspects of Scrum and/or Kanban (facilitating daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, scrum of scrums, sprint demo and retrospective meetings, backlog refinement, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, calculating velocity, limiting work in progress, etc)
- Serve as an escalation point for impediment removal for the Scrum Masters and teams.
- Facilitate discussion, use measures to drive decision making, and assist with conflict resolution.
- Review current agile processes drive process improvements and challenge team to innovate
- Assess and communicate scrum team velocities and track iteration and release readiness and health
You should be open and clear about team status, progress, delivery risks and impediments, by using all of the available tools to monitor and share those items.
Maintain iteration backlogs, including checking all work items are properly prepared, assigned to teams and are traceable to to business value through related user stories.
- Servant Leadership to Multiple Teams
You will be a mentor to engineers and product owners on the values and practices of Agile. You will also collaborate with other teams to achieve the best possible results. Proactively will provide agile and process consultancy to stakeholders throughout the full development life cycle, to deliver working software on time.
- Quality Assurance:
As the Agile Program Lead, you participate in Quality Assurance oversight related to backlog items, making sure acceptance criteria and tests are completed and end-to-end testing is completed for backlog items and features.
- Deployment/releases coordination
You will ensure that iterations and releases stay on track. This includes coordinating inner and cross-team operational, architectural, data and software work needed across environments.
- Promote risk-aware culture
You will lead by example and by process, ensuring efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
You will develop and maintain project performance metrics, including the publishing of reports and corrective action summaries.
- Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- 4+ years of experience in Agile, Scrum or other related methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Project Management, a related discipline, or related experience; in lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Agile, Scrum, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience managing product driven software application development
- At least 2 years of people management experience
- Multi and cross-team project management
- Demonstrated experience with Agile engineering practices and techniques such as User Stories, Product Backlogs, Burn Down Charts, Agile Games
- The ability to proactively communicate areas for improvement in our Agile process to leadership and team members.
- Experience leveraging Agile management tools (Jira, Target Process, etc) to track backlog and work items
- Agile or Professional Coaching certification
- Experience working with Agile methodologies with IT, infrastructure or cloud architecture teams
- Experience managing projects built using TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, and other modern software practices
- Software development technologies/databases background
- Technical knowledge is desired: computer knowledge, databases (MS SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience working with a diverse team, including remote and off-shore teams
- SAFe certified or other scaled agile frameworks
- Strong data industry knowledge
- Application of Agile processes to data science and data engineering
- Amazon Web Services knowledge
Benefits & Perks
In addition to an exciting career in data and analytics, you will receive:
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus/Commission Incentive Program
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- A variety of medical and prescription drug insurance plan options available through our provider, BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, including a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (Principal/VSP) insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks; Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP
- Commuter Benefit Program for eligible parking, transit, and ride share expenses through WageWorks
- Other Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company-sponsored office parties, events and much more!