Agile Project Manager
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- A minimum of five year's experience working with and coaching scrum teams
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies and Agile at Enterprise Scale
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
We’d Love To See:
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent)
- Broad knowledge of Information Security tools and services
- Experience working through an Agile transformation
Impact You'll Make:
- Lead an agile transformation for the Information Security team.
- Uphold the framework and integrity of scrum practices.
- Mentor and coach the teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and process.
- Partner with the product owners to prioritize support & project work.
- Facilitate PI (Program Increment) and sprint planning processes, as well as all other scrum ceremonies, and empower team commitment to PI and sprint delivery.
- Ensure that release deliverables are submitted and that quality standards defined by the team are consistently met (per acceptance criteria and definition of done).
- Partner with Product Managers, Product Owners, and Technical Leads to identify known/anticipated features, priorities and delivery estimates.
- Identify and manages dependencies across technology ecosystem (spanning Agile Release Trains) to ensure delivery alignment.
- Accountable for program level budget and staff forecasting for solutions delivery
- Coordinate integration, planning, and delivery across operational and business-facing teams to ensure holistic project success
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.