Alliance Manager at 3Cloud
3Cloud is a Gold-Certified Microsoft Azure technology consulting firm and Azure Expert Managed Services Provider that provides cloud strategy, design, implementation, acquisition, and ongoing managed services to its clients across various industries. To meet the needs of its clients, 3Cloud offers comprehensive services across Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps & Automation, Cloud Application Development and Data, Analytics and AI. 3Cloud uniquely offers: (1) highly experienced and proven cloud architects and technologists, (2) strong business strategy, financial acumen and operational proficiency and (3) deep relationship and network into Microsoft engineering and field leadership.
As 3Cloud’s Alliance Manager you will be responsible for driving our joint alliance plans and managing strategic relationships with Microsoft and other Co-sell partners. This includes driving executive sales alignment, product team alignment, marketing support, field and channel relationships, tracking progress and driving enablement. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, along with managing the day-to-day interactions, you will help drive top-line revenue growth, deep partner engagement, and overall adoption. The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them to engage at an executive level, utilize a sales background to interact with enterprise sales executive, and demonstrate the ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
- Developing joint strategic global plans with Microsoft, other Cloud ISVs, sales and channels.
- Engage the global leadership team, U.S. field sales organization, channels, and customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for all parties.
- Analyze, develop and track best practices for channel partner program expansion regarding investment programs, deal registration, value-based competencies, incentive programs and promotional campaigns.
- Prepare and give regular Partner alliance reviews to the 3Cloud management team.
- Manage and drive Co-Selling activities with Microsoft & 3Cloud Sellers delivering joint wins.
- Work closely with Microsoft ECM’s & AE's to position and co-sell vertical market solutions, products, and services.
- Maintain Co-Sell pipeline forecast In Partner Sales Connect including sales forecasts, competitive analysis, market trends, and territory opportunity.
- Coordinate GTM activities with marketing and ensure optimal utilization to drive growth and visibility within Microsoft field teams.
- Work with Marketing to assess Microsoft events (Inspire, Ignite, Ready, etc) to determine participation and strategy plans YoY.
- Coordinate the Creation and Maintenance collateral for OCP catalog and Microsoft Marketplace.
- Support identifying sales opportunities in new and existing accounts.
- Promote, share and create content to increase brand awareness.
- 6+ years of business development experience in the software/technology services industry.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Experience working with Cloud ISVs to develop Go to Market (GTM) programs.
- Ability to collaborate creatively to develop unique joint value propositions and program strategy between Microsoft, 3Cloud and our customers.
- Strong business acumen with a demonstrated track record of driving results.
- Able to travel up to 20% as required with in accordance with safe guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience.
- MBA or equivalent work experience a plus.
- Experience with CRM systems, and analytic tools to establish detailed customer metrics.
- Location is flexible; preference in Austin, TX