Arity-Rating Services Consultant at Arity
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Rating Services team is responsible for defining, delivering, managing and supporting the use of all regulated scoring programs associated with Arity's growing and revolutionary product portfolio. This area works closely with actuaries, data scientists and individual state department of insurance agencies. The customers of this group include insurance carriers who subscribe to Arity models and rating services.
Our business and delivery models are best described as B2B – enabling value across Allstate brands and outside of Allstate. Our key customer audience is insurance product managers who will leverage the subscription scoring programs you bring to market to improve the value in their existing programs and/or create new solutions for insurance consumer needs.
The Rating Services Consultant is responsible for delivering and supporting the use of all regulated scoring programs associated with Arity's growing and revolutionary product portfolio. This role will have both strategic and operational responsibility. This position contributes to the development of filing strategy and owns execution and support of subscription services to maximize the customer and enterprise value provided by the regulated scoring programs.
- Partners with insurance vertical account manager(s) to create and maintain strategic partnerships with Arity customers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with rating services subscribers, while ensuring the ongoing education on rating services models that enable best in class selections based on business needs. Collaborates with the competitive intelligence team to develop and maintain an understanding of the Rating Services Organization (RSO) market opportunity and competitive landscape
- Responsible for ensuring alignment and understanding of rating services strategy cross functionally.
- Partners with driving score product manager to understand voice of the B2B insurance company customer and Arity driving score product roadmap
- Proactively engages with QRA data scientist(s) as Arity driving score model(s) are created
- Partners with insurance vertical account manager(s), B2B insurance company(s) personnel, state filings and legal to understand state implementation priority and the local regulatory environment(s) to build a state filings roadmap to create filing for Arity to operate as a Ratings Services Organization (RSO)
- Works in partnership with state filings and legal to secure regulatory approval of Arity as a Rating Services Organization (RSO)
- Collaborates with legal to assist in creating filing for Arity driving score model(s)
- Partners with state filings and legal to file and secure approval of Arity driving score model(s) with/by state departments of insurance
- Coordinates with insurance vertical account manager(s) and B2B insurance company personnel to support B2B insurance company subscription filings of Arity driving score model(s)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or insurance rating and filing operations
- Strong Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally at all organizational levels of the organization.
- Experience presenting to management team.
- High level organizational and project management skills in order to handle multiple concurrent assignments in a timely manner
- Works effectively in a team environment
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment