Associate Digital Asset Manager at The Marketing Store
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
As an Associate Digital Asset Manager, you are part of the Marketing Operations Department and will work closely with the Client, Account, Creative, and Production Departments in maintaining and implementing digital asset management best practices to generate efficiencies that provide increased productivity and transparency for agency and client.
Success for this position is measured by the high level of organization/management of assets during all stages of production in all media, the continuous review and evaluation of operation and update of technology, excellent communication and management skills, servicing of client/agency needs, and ability to proactively problem-solve and troubleshoot issues that arise.
An ideal candidate will have knowledge of artwork production and have of experience in agency setting working in digital asset management.
- Works with client asset management teams, various departments and agencies to gather assets for both integration into our DAM and client’s DAM systems
- Facilitates uploading of assets into the system and retrieval of existing shots/images
- Responsible for updating and maintaining correct metadata and status for all assets
- Provides support to client, agency partners, and DAM users by fulfilling asset requests and assists / guide on searches
- Assists with DAM training sessions for departments and new users
- Continue development / updating of training materials for internal users
- Assists with maintenance of DAM procedure documentation and training materials
- Works closely with team to find ways to improve workflows
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in Digital Asset Management system
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with all business contacts
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and high level of technological literacy on both Windows and Mac platforms, as well as knowledge of video and image file formats.
- Proficient in Taxonomy development and working with Metadata
- Basic understanding of creative/design to enable efficient working relationship with creative partners and agencies
- Knowledge in production/post production workflows
- Knowledge of usage rights
- Strong oral and written communications skills
The Marketing Store, A HAVI Company, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insuranc