Associate Project Manager
We make engaging with brands more meaningful. So customers remember, recommend, and come back for more. It’s the most powerful way to build a brand. It also doesn’t come easy.
So our agency is home to creative problem solvers, who overcome obstacles to put customer-first ideas, products and technologies into market, people who are willing to be part of a close community that pushes them to be better.
Our goal is to bring people & brands closer together.
Closer insights, closer connections & closer collaboration breeds better, more effective work. This dedication to Get Closer drives us to go further.
One of our most important hires will be that of an Associate Project Manager.
We need someone with the ambition and energy to help make TMS famous for its work, famous for its clients and famous for its culture. We need someone who will inspire clients, creatives, planners and suits with their creative passion, insight, and imagination. We need someone who believes that collaboration and building motivated teams from all departments is the way to generate great work and collective pride.
- Managing and monitoring project timing and scope for small to medium scale creative projects
- Assisting senior project managers on large and complex projects
- Working with the entire team to provide a high level of product quality to the client (e.g., managing the process for asset review and approval by the client)
- Working with the Sr. Project Manager to effectively partner with finance to ensure that proper processes are followed:
- Estimates created correctly in the project docket tracking system
- Setting up the project plan with the Enterprise Resource Planning tool
- Purchase Orders created, tracked, and closed out correctly in the project docket tracking system
- Project status reports and financial monitoring of projects completed on a regular basis
- Maintaining and/or overseeing issue tracking and resolution in partnership with the Sr. Project Manager
- Providing project managers and account managers reporting with actual vs. estimated costs, timelines, status, changes of scope, quotes, feature requests, and enhancements in a timely fashion
- Project administration duties as required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Finance, or related field
- 1-2 years’ work experience within an agency or studio services organization
- Exceptional organizational skills and excellent communications skills
- Superior attention to detail, and strives to ensure the overall quality of the department’s success
- Ability to learn quickly, ask relevant questions, and adapt to change
- Ability to create and maintain process documentation
- Ability to follow a process that works in both a creative and/or technical environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Comfortable working in agency/creative environment
- Knowledge of project management processes and documentation
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Project or similar tools for reporting and project monitoring
- Experience clearly documenting and communicating requests and reporting requirements to internal teams
- Good relationship builder with strong collaborative skills
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.