Benefits Integration Analyst at Paylocity
Benefit Integration Analysts are responsible for setting up electronic eligibility and COBRA files between Paylocity’s benefit systems and third party vendors. Analysts perform all aspects of the file setup from start to completion. The Analyst I is an entry level position.
The most successful Benefit Integration Analysts are people who really enjoy solving puzzles. They are well organized, enjoy working independently, feel comfortable interfacing with external partners, have good analytical skills, are detail oriented, and are confident and comfortable troubleshooting problems.
Performance Objectives/Job Duties:
- Review and analyze third party vendor business requirements
- Coordinate project activities and tasks with clients and third party vendors
- Configuring files using web based tools and Microsoft Biz-Talk
- Work primarily on straightforward EDI files from a master template list
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot and resolve EDI setup issues
- Coordinate with internal/external partners and clients on data reviews, testing, project status and schedule production delivery upon completion
- Research file transmissions and benefit data to respond to inquiries from internal/external partners and clients
- Experience in technical/problem solving role, including at least 1 year in a project management, business analyst, data analyst or customer facing role.
- Specification, creation and testing of transformation programs and 834 files is a plus.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, OneNote)
- Strong technical aptitude – understanding SQL-based logic is a bonus.
- Prior work experience in a collaborative, team-oriented environment is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, HS Diploma or equivalent required