Brand Partnership Coordinator
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
Leveraging licensing, and marketing/promotions experience, the Marketing Coordinator, Brand Partnerships helps the Brand Partnership team and assist where necessary, in developing and nurturing licensor and other external relationships on an ongoing basis.
Areas of responsibility include assisting the Brand Partnerships team with:
- Analytic thinking applied to industry trends (CES, Toy Fair, Licensing Show) and business sales (data base and PES Score analysis).
- Assist the Associate, Brand Partnership in the development of reports and presentations, helping to organize and prepare for meetings.
- Assisting the Associate in global communications related to Happy Meal Calendar Development.
- Reports to: Associate, Brand Partnerships
- Relationships and Communications: Regular and ongoing interactions with TMS colleague in various agency departments such as Planning/Strategy, Youth & Family Account team, US Promotions Account team, Digital, Creative, Studio and TMS counterparts in Asia/Latin/Europe, Globa Havi Analytics Team.
McDonald’s Youth & Family Calendar Planning (GLOBAL – US)
Analytics Scope of work
- Coordinate with HAVI counterpart to analyze and synthesize key data points and insights for implantation into key Calendar and program findings
- Responsible for following and tracking the weekly and monthly sales reports from US and Global markets.
- Coordiante with HAVI counterpart to develop monthly reports on business performance.
- Responsible for identify and tracking key industry trends and synthesizing into regular reports for the global team.
- Works with the Associate, Brand Partnerships to help to deliver a vast industry knowledge data to fulfil client needs and business challenges.
- Responsible global Happy Meal calendar team communication
General Calendar Development and Management
- Works in assisting the Associate in the coordination of calendar planning to support the strategic thinking that shapes the calendar recommendation
- Assists the Global Happy Meal in organizing and executing successful focus groups that test ideas, concepts and properties of potential interest. Also collaborates with the creative team to prepare any concepts required for testing.
- Supports the Associate, Brand Partnership in the development of Post-trade shows helping with the material gathering classification and research.
- Responsible for keeping the Theatrical calendar updates and sharing it with Associate and Manager.
- Assist in coordinating regular global calendar team meetings and development of communication process for keeping all global team members abreast of key new brand and window opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required
Experience: Minimum 1 years in licensing/promotions/partnerships
- Client Service, Analysis, Trend Tracking.
- Understanding of the agency’s philosophy and vision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills (Must be strong user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint + key email, schedule and internet applications, etc.)
- Must be comfortable accessing online databases and conducting Internet research
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing data, generating insights from data.
Essential Physical/Other Requirements
- Works under frequent time pressures and distractions
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.