“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology”
– Mohit Kapoor, CIO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- At least six years of Technical Project Manager experience
- Hands on experience working with external clients, partners, and customers
- Hands on experience successfully managing and influencing teams to complete deliverables on strict deadlines
- Ability to level set unrealistic customer expectations and provide alternative solutions
- Hands on experience gathering, authoring, and translating technical requirements
What we’d prefer to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree
- Experience working in the Credit or Financial Services industry
Impact you’ll make:
- You’ll work on our Global Decisioning team, that leverages industry data, analytics, and technology to deliver strategies and solutions that help our customers make better risk based decisions
- You’ll serve as a Project Manager, Business Analyst, and Configuration Expert to deliver automated decisioning solutions to our external customers
- You’ll deliver projects on time and in budget, making modifications to project phases as needed to address changes or problems to original scope
- You’ll drive projects to delivery by performing project administrative tasks including, but not limited to: creating and maintaining project plans, completing project estimates, identifying and reporting action items and risks, project status reporting, meeting facilitation and preparation of meeting notes
- You’ll facilitate meeting with external customers to identify all details of business objects and requirements.
- You’ll lead collaboration to help identify creative solutions to meet customer needs and address problems experienced by our external customers
- You’ll set up (configure), test and deliver decisioning solutions requests to customers in a timely manner ensuring that appropriate standards are followed and customer needs are met
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.