Business Consultant at CarrierDirect
Who We Are:
We are on a mission to modernize the Logistics industry. We partner with our clients who are leading the industry beyond disruption. We bring transformational business strategies and digital products to our clients that make the world more efficient, connected and viable. We are inspired by people who are passionate, curious and want to innovate.
What You’ll Do:
As a Consultant at CarrierDirect, you will directly impact recommendations and results for CarrierDirect clients, ranging from privately held to Fortune 50 companies. This role will enable you to enhance your consulting skills in business and networking while working with a team of highly skilled professionals. This is a client facing role with direct access to C-suite executives and the life cycle of their accounts.
Interfacing with clients to understand how their business processes work today, identifying areas for improvement, and creating process maps to demonstrate how changes will help them reach their goals
Developing change management and organizational strategies and executing on them to assist clients in pivoting to their future business state
Leading client engagements where you’ll be analyzing business processes, communicating recommendations, and executing suggested changes
Working closely with the business development team to meet all proposed project performance expectations
Utilizing CarrierDirect best practices and practitioner guidelines to deliver high-quality, branded service
Communicating effectively with other concentration and/or niche leaders to deliver the best solution for the client
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Ability to simultaneously work independently and within a team culture
- Background in Transportation, Logistics and/or Supply Chain
- Proven ability to add value across multiple project delivery teams
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills as related to building trusted relationships with internal and external business partners
- 50% Travel
- 2-3 Year consulting experience
- Trello, Slack a plus
Why Work Here:
Our values are go the extra mile, do the right thing, speak your truth, stay hungry & curious, and be cool, no ego. We work in an open environment where feedback is welcomed and encouraged and we are continuously seeking out how we can be better as individuals, as a team, and as a company. As a growing company, we encourage people that want to have a visible impact in how we build, operate, and perform to apply and join us!