Change Management Specialist
If you are looking to join a bright, dynamic & progressive company, then look no further. The passion our team’s have for our software is truly tangible from the moment you walk through our door. As our business continues to grow, we are excited to build the sales-i family in our UK, USA and Australia offices.
Here at sales-i, your professional and personal development is a given. We’ve got a 'work hard, play hard' culture that is second to none. We guarantee an exciting, yet challenging environment that will push you but support you at every opportunity.
What do we do?
In short, we help good salespeople become great ones. Our cloud-based sales performance tool is changing the way salespeople do their job. With our innovative software, we are making sure that every sales call is productive and profitable with anytime, anywhere access to powerful sales analytics and customer data. Simple.
Our software is transforming B2B businesses worldwide and our customers wonder what they ever did without us. We’ve got the awards to prove it too.
About the role
We continue to grow and are looking for a forward thinking, intelligent, strategic and executional mindset that can lead Organisational Change in our Enterprise Account team from the Chicago, IL-based US operations.
The Change Management Specialist will play a critical role in ensuring client projects and the organizational change initiatives established for each, meet their objectives on time and on budget. This will be accomplished by increasing client employee adoption through the absorption of sales-i into the selling cultural of the customer and in turn, improving our engagement by supporting and inspiring their employees to change behaviors. This person will additionally be involved in change projects that include changes to organizational culture, business processes, systems and technology.
This role will provide strategic and tactical guidance to an Enterprise delivery team in order to drive excellent system delivery and adoption. It is focused on ensuring that sales-i’s customers achieve their desired business outcomes and recognize the effectiveness of the sales-i SaaS software offering, leading to high retention levels and a zealous customer base that feeds the new revenue pipeline via word of mouth, references and referrals.
Ultimately, the Change Management Specialist will be responsible for:
- Using data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting our client’s ability to reach their strategic objectives through the use of the sales-i SaaS software offering.
- Develop and execute Change Management principles in partnership with our clients.
- Manage the development of frameworks, processes and procedures that support improved client implementation and adoption of the sales-i product suite.
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change.
- Prepare comprehensive change and workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to support change and transition initiatives and leadership and minimize resistance.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Strategy Development & Execution
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change
- Prepare comprehensive change plans and programs, including strategies to support change and Transformation-related efforts
- Develop impactful change management deliverables including communications plans, skill builders, assessments and incentives.
- Work with the project management team in assessing risk and preparing risk mitigation strategies to maximize the effectiveness of the engagement.
Stakeholder Engagement & Management
- Design and execute stakeholder management strategies, including executive/leadership alignment.
- Work directly with key stakeholders and transformation team members to develop and fully implement comprehensive change management plans.
- Align all stakeholder groups to overall transformation strategy through robust stakeholder engagement plans.
Monitoring & Measuring
- Asses change impacts, business readiness and employee engagement through feedback mechanisms.
- Analyze results collected from surveys, focus groups and other feedback/monitoring tools to gauge successes and areas for opportunity; use results to strategically inform and guide change activities.
- Work with the sales-i delivery team to effectively measure the impact of the sales-i SaaS software offering on the sales behaviour of our customers.
- Report the measured impact to both our customer’s and sales-i leadership teams.
This exciting opportunity is based in the Chicago office, with travel and time spent away from the office (up to 40%) in addition to limited international travel to but not limited to the UK sales-i office.
A highly organised expert in your field, you will love being part of a fast paced, entrepreneurial, action-oriented work environment. You will be a self-starter with a confident customer focused approach and the ability to work. independently and within a team. Your influencing and negotiation skills will be second to none, and your collaborative working style will allow you to forge relationships with ease.
Commercially savvy, with a background in a cloud-based/SaaS solution environment, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience leading multiple customer engagements simultaneously on relevant programs.
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with Prosci ADKAR® Model is a plus.
- Bachelors’ degree.
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday) when necessary.
- Problem solving and analysis skills.
- Adaptable, with the ability to learn quickly and interpret specific software.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, NetSuite, CRM, BI and other online systems across multiple platforms such as: iOS, Android, Desktop.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of the job role.
Please note; this is not a full copy of the job description – a full copy of the job description will be made available during the recruitment process.
If you are interested in being part of our team and the role sounds like a good fit, simply apply by submitting your resume now.