CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
What You’ll Do:
You will own the entire post-sale process with new customers, ensuring they receive excellent service and are on track for a successful relationship with LotLinx. As an implementation leader, you will be partnering with our sales and operations teams to onboard new customers in a high-quality and timely manner.
The successful candidate is an exceptional project manager with an extreme attention to detail – ensuring a seamless, positive implementation experience every time. This is a great opportunity to make significant contributions to a rapidly growing technology company.
- Ensure a consistent and efficient client on-boarding process
- Collaborate with our sales and operations teams to address client challenges, coordinate deliverables, and ensure seamless handoff to account managers
- Develop and execute creative strategies that proactively address constraints in the onboarding process
- Own all customer onboarding KPIs, leveraging success metrics to drive process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience is required
- 5+ years of progressive experience in project or program management
- Experience with client on-boarding & servicing
- Strong collaboration skills, with a demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and communication skills
- Experience with workflow analysis and executing process improvements
- A proven record of delivering projects efficiently and effectively
LotLinx is the leading AI-powered marketing technology company in the automotive industry. LotLinx’s proprietary VIN-Specific™ Automotive AI platform helps vehicle sellers analyze shopper data and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to identify and score in-market car shoppers based on online activity, search behavior, and other predictive information. LotLinx then enables automotive retailers to execute omni-channel digital campaigns that target high purchase intent shoppers and delivers them directly to vehicle detail landing pages.