One North, a digital agency recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Services®, is looking for a dynamic and driven Client Services Coordinator to join our team.
We help some of the world’s most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand and experience design, and technology, our experts use digital to reimagine how clients connect, communicate, and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
One North is looking for a quick learner who is resourceful, self-sufficient, and passionate about client service and technology.
In the Client Services Coordinator role, your primary function is to provide client-facing support, including the planning, execution, and day-to-day management of ongoing maintenance activities for multiple clients. You’ll set up an established project scope, estimate costs for the project, and sketch out timelines. Typical activities include issue troubleshooting and documentation, answering questions related to client sites, and providing basic functionality training as needed.
• Serve as the first line of support for client troubleshooting and questions.
• Maintain project/issue communication internally and externally.
• Develop a timeline and budget for ongoing implementation tasks, tracking actual task performance and costs against the plan.
• Proactively identify and manage risks to client satisfaction.
• Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous activities.
• Schedule and manage the execution of any necessary deployments with the development team, including quality assurance testing and verification of any fixes on a staged environment before approving for live deployment.
• Set project quality and performance standards and perform functional-level quality assurance.
• Participate in client-facing activities, such as status calls, and own updates and/or action items related to support.
• Serve as the client team power user of the Content Management System (typically Sitecore or WordPress), and provide client training and troubleshooting as needed.
• Partner with Account Managers to identify additional client needs and business building opportunities.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Ideally 1 or more years of experience in a client-facing role
• Timeline and scope management for small- to medium-sized projects
• Previous experience working on rapidly developed technology projects in a small team setting
• Experience with web-based applications (websites, apps, portals, minisites, intranets, etc.)
• Demonstrated client management and communication skills
• Strong written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with customer support tools like Zendesk, JIRA and Zoho a plus
• Experience with Content Management Systems like Sitecore, WordPress, and Keystone a big plus