Client Services Coordinator at One North
One North, a digital agency recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Services®, is looking for a dynamic and driven Client Services Coordinator to join our team.
We help some of the world’s most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand, experience design, and technology, our experts use digital to reimagine how clients connect, communicate, and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
One North is looking for a quick learner who is resourceful, self-sufficient, and passionate about client service and technology.
In the Client Services Coordinator role, your primary function is to provide client-facing technical support, including the planning, execution, and day-to-day management of ongoing maintenance activities for multiple clients. Typical activities include troubleshooting and testing applications, answering questions related to client sites, estimating and planning small enhancements/ updates, and providing basic functionality training as needed.
- Serve as the first line of support for client troubleshooting and questions.
- Maintain communication internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the Technology team to resolve client requests.
- Work in client Content Management Systems (typically Sitecore or WordPress) to troubleshoot and provide client training as needed.
- Schedule and manage the execution of any necessary deployments with the development team, including quality assurance testing and verification of any fixes on a staged environment before approving for live deployment.
- Participate in client-facing activities, such as status calls, and own updates and/or action items related to support.
- Develop a timeline and budget for ongoing implementation tasks, tracking actual task performance and costs against the plan.
- Proactively identify and manage risks to client satisfaction.
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous activities.
- Estimate small enhancements, update budgets, and support SOW development with oversight from senior team members.
- Partner with Engagement Managers to identify additional client needs and business building opportunities.
- Coach new team members as the team scales.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally 1 or more years of experience in a client-facing role and experience providing technical support a plus
- Experience with web-based applications such as content management systems (CMS), websites, apps, portals, mini-sites, intranets, etc.
- Demonstrated client management and communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems like Sitecore or WordPress preferred
- Familiarity with customer support tools like Zendesk, JIRA, and Zoho a plus
- Timeline and scope management for small to medium-sized projects a plus