Client Success Manager at Freeosk, Inc.
Hello, Client Success Manager!
Freeosk is looking for an experienced Client Success Manager to join our team in Chicago. Our ideal candidate has experience with in-store and digital marketing strategies.
Our CSMs nurture client relationships with our brand partners -- among them Fortune 100 Consumer Packaged Goods companies – and drive internal teams towards program execution excellence. CSMs work in tandem with their Sales counterparts to secure revenue, manage internal and external process pre and post-sale, and position Freeosk for future partnerships by delivering exceptional client service.
Key responsibilities for this role...
- Architect client solutions grounded in clear performance expectations.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, proactively guiding them through Freeosk’s program development process and responding to their needs.
- Act as liaison between internal teams (Sales, Creative, Operations, and Engineering) to effectively launch programs internally and ensure a successful execution.
Your skills, background and experience include…
- 3-5 years of experience (in-store or digital marketing required)
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive self-starter willing to learn and grow with an ever-changing business
- Ability to assist with time-sensitive requests or issue escalations with all levels of internal and external management
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in Salesforce or other CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Summer Hours
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Gym Stipend
- Free Divvy membership
- Sports teams
Who are we?
Freeosk uses the power of free to fuel the product discovery process, speeding the connection between consumers and the brands they love. We have smart-kiosks in more than 1,300 retail locations across the United States. We count over 70% of CPG companies in the Fortune 500 as customers and every one of those in the Fortune 100. We expect to aggressively expand our network of kiosks over the next few years.
We are a nimble, Chicago-based omni-channel marketing platform made up of a cross-disciplinary team of engineers, creatives, data analysts, account managers and other specialists. We help brands advance their key marketing initiatives using our patented technology and a unique database of real-world consumer intent signals.