Client Support Coordinator
One North is looking for a quick learner who is resourceful, self-sufficient and passionate about client service and technology. The Client Support Coordinator role is a new role at One North; we’re looking for someone who is interested in helping us take a new approach to how we handle technical and ongoing support for clients. The right person for this role will possess client empathy, take time to deeply understand our clients and proactively identify solutions to solve for their needs.
- Accountable for the technical support function on a client services team, handling support and maintenance requests for a portfolio of client websites and other applications.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and first response to client application issues, requests or questions logged in the support system.
- Facilitate issue resolution with the development team, providing initial investigation or insight into the issue and working with the assigned developer(s) to determine an estimate and timeline to resolve.
- Own client communication on issue resolution, estimates, timing and required deployments.
- Schedule and manage the execution of any necessary deployments with the development team, including quality assurance testing and verification of any fixes on a staged environment before approving for live deployment.
- Coordinate with other members of client team, such as Account Managers, on budget management and billing for support items.
- Participate in client-facing activities, such as status calls, and own updates and action items related to support.
- Serve as the client team power user of the Content Management System (typically Sitecore or WordPress), and provide client training and troubleshooting as needed.
- Document a process for supporting custom applications that developers can reference.
- Provide user training documentation, where applicable.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 3-5 years’ professional experience
- Experience with Content Management Systems like Sitecore, WordPress and Keystone
- Experience with web-based applications (websites, apps, portals, minisites, intranets, etc.)
- Familiarity with customer support tools like Zendesk, JIRA and Zoho a plus
- Exposure to reading/interpreting technical documentation
- At least one prior role that required direct communication with clients