Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The COBRA Implementation Consultant is responsible for managing the end-to-end benefit implementation project for our clients. This position is responsible for understanding the client's needs and configuring our applications to meet those needs throughout the implementation process, ensuring a smooth & seamless experience for our clients. Our reputation has been built on the foundation of an overall commitment to client satisfaction, providing an exceptional Implementation experience is our top priority!
Reports To: Manager, COBRA
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner with assigned clients to ensure they have a seamless transition to our product
- Provide a consultative approach to determine client's requirements providing industry best practices where applicable
- Manage full implementation cycle end-to-end, which includes gathering consumer-driven Benefit Plan Requirements and election data from the client/broker
- Manage multiple client implementations simultaneously, while meeting all project plan deadlines. (Project management work plans are maintained and task/follow-up dates are kept current).
- Hold regularly scheduled meetings with clients to ensure milestones are met
- Work with partner organizations to complete delivery of carrier files
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure that all file setup work has been completed accurately
- 100% responsibility for the client until they transition to our client support group
- Manages client/broker through sometimes difficult conversations and implementation steps
- Complete full data audits, include producing reports, providing summaries and detail for system reconciliation.
- Ability to understand why discrepancies are occurring and provide direction on how to resolve them
- Import and analyze data
- Other Duties as Assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic abilities in Excel a plus (V-Lookup, Concatenate, and Pivot Tables)
- 2 plus years experience in COBRA benefits and project management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized - detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard.
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $36,507 - $58,403/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.