Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help our teams follow Agile methodologies and principles for the coordination of multiple, concurrent technology projects!
Your Life As a Maven:
- Oversee multiple mid to large client deployments simultaneously, encompassing change management and tech deployment workstreams.
- Act as liaison between stakeholders and teams to negotiate sprint scope.
- Coach and advising teams daily on Scrum principles.
- Provide regular reporting throughout the project lifecycle and verifying that projects are delivered on time, budget and according to scope.
- Manage and maintain risk mitigation plans and resolve as needed.
- G Suite knowledge and/or experience preferred.
- Experience with large scale program implementations and migrations.
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership and ability to create collaborative, productive teams.
- Experience in performing business analysis, writing user stories and use cases, as well as documenting process flows in Visio is expected.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?