Communication Project Manager - Operations & Member Experience at Chime
About the role
Chime is building a world-class member service organization, and we believe member support should be built around 3 guiding principles:
- Frictionless product: Use member insights to mitigate member issues with a simple, transparent product
- Self-service: Provide self-service and automated capabilities to help members solve their own problems; create community for members to support each other
- Excellent support: When members do have to contact us, provide them with excellent service.
As Communication Project Manager, you will be a critical member of the Change Management program within Operations and Member Experience. This role will be responsible for the strategy, build and implementation of a high maturity communication program between Chime and our network of vendors supporting a world class member experience.
As a Communication Project Manager, your responsibilities will include influencing and creating communication design and implementation strategies for multiple initiatives at a given time. Your day-to-day focuses will include: defining communication requirements, connecting key players and stakeholders across the organization, creating and managing scalable communication content and capturing data to inform required iterations on how we are communicating changes to our agents.
Most importantly, you will obsess over our support network’s experience and ensure they have everything they need to provide the best experience for our members. If you are inspired and excited about this opportunity and have the relevant experience to build alongside us, we want to hear from you!
This job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Establish formal communication practices for a variety of programs in our Operations and Member Experience organization, including content standards, schedules
- Drive engagement and communication adherence / completion rate with all intended audiences; build regular reporting + communication tied back to impact on core operational and business KPIs
- Regularly seek feedback from audiences and cross-collaboration stakeholders to drive strategic improvements to communication program
- Establish governance standards around communication
- Create and deploy scalable, digestible and dynamic communications
- Schedule and manage change communication content so that it is always relevant for desired audiences
To thrive in this role, you have:
- BA degree or equivalent in Communications, Business or relevant focus area and 3 years of experience in Change Management, Operations and/or Customer Experience
- A data-first approach to problem-solving, program management, and strategic planning; experience measuring effectiveness and working towards continuous improvement
- Experience creating, deploying and maintaining communication assets at scale with a proven track record of business improvement
- A strong understanding of operational processes and requirements for product execution, customer service, quality assurance, and content management
- Experience planning, leading, and managing the delivery of on-time launches
- The ability to influence without authority and are skilled at communicating across levels and functions
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, capable of coordinating multiple projects simultaneously; are flexible and enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.