Compliance Change Engineer
Who We Are
Founded by former compliance officers, regulators, lawyers and technology professionals, Ascent was started to reduce the complexities and costs around regulatory compliance. Ascent has assembled a team of passionate professionals that embrace this vision, aspire to serve the compliance community and create world-class technology.
As a RegTech (regulatory technology) company, we combine domain AI, machine learning, and natural language processing with human expertise to curate regulatory intelligence. This Intelligence-as-a-Service, “INTaaS”, creates value by (1) converting thousands of paragraphs of regulatory text into workable tasks, making it easy for compliance teams to understand their obligations, 2) providing reference documents to give customers additional insight, and 3) updating customers when relevant regulations change, allowing them to respond more quickly. The automated delivery of this intelligence minimizes the manual process of searching websites, documents and other sources to determine what their businesses have to comply with.
Additionally, Ascent delivers this intelligence via a SaaS platform that helps customers build, manage, and automate their compliance processes so they can stay ahead of the overwhelming and ever-changing amount of regulation. Overall, we centralize our customers’ compliance activities -- saving money, increasing efficiency, and mitigating risk.
Integrity: Ourselves and our Data. Proactively Do the Right Thing.
Cooperation: Trust, Learn, Grow.
Persistence: Excellence, Focus, Efficiency, Openness, and Impact.
Customer Obsession: Maximize Value Proposition.
Innovation: Cutting-Edge, Long-Term-Value. Building “Magic”.
Ascent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking for an individual to lead Ascent client implementations across all of our business segments including large global banks, SMB’s and channel partnerships. This role is critical to ensure that the initial adoption of the Ascent solution is successful and establishes the foundation for a long-term business relationship.
- Former Compliance Officer
- Understand how to identify new regulatory obligations and map those to internal processes and controls
- Knowledge of risk and compliance systems e.g. GRC systems
- Project Management
- Compliance experience in the Financial Services Industry is a plus
- Management of customer implementations
- Conduct gap analyses of customer compliance programs and augment those programs with Ascent’s curated intelligence via the domain-specific AI
- Migrate customer’s existing compliance program to the Ascent platform
- Establish effective training programs e.g. Train-The Trainer
- Internally communicate the status of projects to leadership
- Daily collaboration with customer success team members to help handle the migration process (including sales/account management and tech leaders)
- Compliance domain knowledge
- Business analysis
- Project management
- Phenomenal listener and capable of developing a genuine rapport with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and can budget time effectively
- Experience with regulatory change management
- Mapping obligations to controls
- Awareness of process and systems
- Organized and very detail oriented
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and mental health benefits with employee costs 100% covered
- A collaborative environment with like-minded professionals excited to build a company and product together
- Opportunity to move up fast in the company and potentially manage people