Consultant, Decision Support
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Decision Support consultant, you will be responsible for working on a team to implement, then optimize adoption and use of Strata software and best practices.
- Work with an experienced team of client service professionals who have deep technical expertise in Strata software solutions and who are well-versed in the financial management processes of healthcare providers, including cost accounting, payer contract modeling and data visualization.
- Implement significant components of Strata software at multiple clients across the country. Implementation includes configuring the user requirements, validating its functionality, and testing key features of the software.
- Help clients define their business and technical requirements for the software. Gain the experience necessary to work with clients as a trusted advisor to implement best practices in their financial management processes.
- Assess clients’ training needs for specific features and functions; lead onsite and web-based client training for clients.
- Communicate complex analyses and system functionality to clients and colleagues. Track and follow up on open items to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Consult with technical consulting team and Solution Architects to resolve issues clients experience
- Work in an Agile environment and learn one of the most widely used and effective methodologies for building and implementing high quality, feature-rich software.
- Use SQL and Strata implementation tools to deliver on client expectations for software implementation and optimization projects
- Communicate proactively with team members, managers, and project managers on issues and risks that may arise during the project life cycle. Develop and execute action plans to mitigate risks proactively.
- Meaningfully contribute to operational improvement and strategic growth projects to enable Strata to continue to scale operations and continually improve our level of service to clients
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrating a strong interest in providing a world class level of client service
- Professional and/or academic background in SQL and relational database concepts
- An understanding of financial concepts, including financial statement analysis