Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
So what do we want from you?
We’re just gonna give it to you straight:
- You’ll work closely with your team of Loan Officers to make sure our borrowers have a rock star experience.
- You are passionate about lists and meeting deadlines – scheduling, tracking closing dates, contingency dates and loan locks are all things you’re obsessed with.
- Training. You love it and we have a ton here – you’ll never stop learning with us.
- Outstanding customer service is what you’ll provide. Seriously. Our customer service beats out Apple’s; we strive to be the best and you expect nothing less than the best.
Here’s the experience we’d like you to have:
- Responsible for taking referrals and completing initial application, determine loan suitability, placing loan with investor per guidelines and submitting a complete application to MC for processing.
- Continuous research of all investors guidelines and overlays to ensure current policies are kept up on.
- Communicate to new/transition VP to ensure they are aware of real time status of all files in process.
- Must price and place loans properly with appropriate Corporate Objective obtained.
- Responsible for problem solving and restructuring files as needed.
- Create pre-approval letters qualification.
- Pipeline Inspection: Daily assessment of team turn times to minimize lock expiration, missed contingency and scheduled close times.
- Change/extend loans and request pricing expectations as needed or requested.
- Track/approve HUD’s to borrowers (Review charges, verify borrower understands their funds for closing must come from approved accounts, etc).
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin