Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We Consult, create Experiences, Analyze, Modernize and Digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
We are currently looking to hire a talented Consultant to join our Business Advisory practice at our Chicago HQ.
Collaborating closely with the Senior Director of the Business Advisory practice, the Consultant will lead and own client and stakeholder relationships and be responsible for the project planning, delivery and execution of engagements within the Business Advisory practice. This will include business and functional requirements analysis, project definition, business planning, data analysis, process analysis, design, implementation and change management.
This is a client-facing role focused that will have some elements of both business development and execution. The ideal candidate would be able to understand the technical requirements of the project and the business use case. Excellent written and communication skills are essential for success in this role in addition to an ability to identify issues and risks and problem solve these potential hurdles to deliver exceptional customer service.
What You Will Definitely Need
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, engineering, computer science, information systems, or general business management
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience of the following, consulting / business analysis / project management with a focus on the delivery of technology projects or engagements
- Must have experience working with RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Experience with Automation Anywhere would be preferred. Blue Prism & Ui Path would be accepted as well
What We’d Love to See
- Experience leading both internal and external facing projects
- Ability to understand the technical requirements and business use case of each project / solution
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ambition for continued learning and development
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thoughtleaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.