Consulting Manager (Sr. Project Manager) at Codifyd
At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.
The Consulting Manager serves as the primary liaison between project teams, execution teams and the client. Maintaining an expertise in all facets of their respective service area, Consulting Managers work with Sr. Analysts and the sales team to define execution requirements for their projects and ensure all deliverables meet or exceed Codifyd’s high standards of quality and excellence and do so within budget. Consulting Managers take complete ownership over their projects by independently developing smart and efficient solutions, managing deliveries and working with execution teams to ensure their projects satisfy client expectations and conform to all departmental performance metrics, both financial and otherwise.
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
- Face of the project to clients, managing the client relationship with effective communication and instilling trust, running productive meetings and distilling information quickly
- Manages full project life cycle from initiation to closeout and delivers project financials and health, ensuring the project is completed on time and on budget. Manage project resources and trade-offs between scope, quality, time and cost
- Assist the pre-sales team with project scoping and writing SOWs/PARs.
- Author Project Execution Specification prior to the start of execution and maintain it throughout the life of the project as requirements change
- Identify scope creep, proactively identify financial and people project risks and ensure they are mitigated
- Establish KPIs and metrics at project start and oversee their completion/collection throughout the project
- Oversee project close out activities such as before/after metrics reporting, value presentations, lessons learned sessions
- Accountable for resource allocation, ensuring resources are booked to projects with maximum billability
- Assist team with complex problems or decisions and provide conflict resolution when necessary
- Monitor team member performance based on specific performance metrics.
- Utilize existing relationships to look for new opportunities to grow Codifyd business
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the ecommerce, product content/data or business strategy fields
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills and experience
- Experience managing, tracking, and forecasting project budgets and financials
- Experience interacting with executive leadership and stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for projects
- Ability to understand and speak confidently about the project and its elements and drive issues resolution
- Exceptional organizational, reporting, time management and planning skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional presentation skills, including PowerPoint skills