Continuous Improvement Consultant at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Respectful. Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As member of the Continuous Improvement (CI) team, you will be responsible for working together to implement, to adopt and to optimize our Continuous Improvement and Productivity Reporting software, driving best practices in Cost and Quality Improvement for our clients. On the CI team, you will:
- Work with other client service professionals in implementing and optimizing Strata software solutions for multiple healthcare providers across the country. Implementation includes defining user requirements, configuring the system to meet requirements, validating functionality, and testing key features and outputs of the software.
- Help clients define their business and technical requirements for the software. Gain the experience necessary to work with clients as a trusted advisor to implement best practices in their financial management and performance improvement processes.
- Collaborate with consultants of other software solutions, product management, and software engineering to develop and refine the StrataJazz® Continuous Improvement and Productivity Reporting modules.
- Utilize financial, business, and organization data to develop effective analyses and communicate complex findings. Lead onsite and web-based client training to promote strong system utilization, user adoption, and significant cost savings.
- Identify project risks, communicate proactively and collaborate with both clients and internal resources to resolve risks and mitigate issues.
- Measure and communicate the outcome of software implementations at client sites. Continue to work with CI clients post go-live to coordinate upgrades, the latest functionality, and promote new feature adoption.
- Work in an Agile environment for building and implementing high quality, feature-rich software.
- Use SQL and Strata implementation tools to deliver on client expectations for software implementation and optimization projects
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in healthcare consulting, healthcare finance, or a comparable role
- Don't have 4 years of relevant experience? Apply - we have other roles on the CI team!
- Demonstrating a strong interest in providing a world class level of client service
- An understanding of financial concepts, including financial statement analysis
- Ability to respond to client needs as they arise
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
- You’d really wow us if you have:
- Earned or are in pursuit of a post-graduate degree in your field
- Lean/Six Sigma certification (e.g. Green or Black Belt)
- Professional and/or academic background in SQL and relational database concepts
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)