Continuous Improvement Specialist
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
WHO ARE YOU
You are responsible for driving continuous improvement across the Customer Operations business segment; enhancing scalability and predictability across key workflows. You are passionate for process, rigor, and thrive working in a highly strategic and data-informed environment. You will design and lead analysis of operational processes to drive enhancements and efficiencies for customer-facing teams. Success will be measured by your ability to improve people, process, and systems for Customer Operations.
You will lean on the Project Management Office’s defined artifacts and processes to ensure high-quality output and velocity for your projects. You will align key stakeholder requirements, then prioritize and execute; navigating a matrixed environment to achieve results. Project techniques will include: process/system mapping, business requirements documentation, change management practices, workflow efficiency studies, resource/process capacity-planning, and facilitating make vs buy decision-making.
You will own monitoring and reporting on progress against critical project milestones. You are able to raise interdependent issues/concerns that may impact deliverables to senior leadership; thinking critically before acting.
As part of Outcome Health’s PMO team, you are committed to our team vision of optimizing performance across our company’s portfolio of initiatives and programs. You subscribe to and promote a culture of collaboration, where knowledge and skills are shared to facilitate efficient and timely delivery of business needs.
- Six Sigma Green Belt required; PMP Certification preferred
- Minimum 3 years of corporate experience utilizing Lean techniques to improve operational efficiency
- Demonstrated completion of projects delivering measurable quality improvements, customer satisfaction, cost savings, efficiency improvement, etc.
- 1+ Years experience evaluating, recommending, and enhancing cross-functional workflows to drive improvements; techniques include process mapping, business requirements documentation, cost modeling, capacity planning
- 1+ Years experience using task and resource management software (i.e. Jira, Asana, Trello, Smartsheet, Wrike, MS tools)
- Comfortable with Excel; navigate raw data, draw meaningful conclusions and report findings in a clear, understandable format to all process owners / management teams
- Critical thinker; stays ahead of the content project team by identifying risks before they become problems
- Effective communicator when meeting, messaging, and presenting
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player, with strong time management & prioritization skills,
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, competing priorities & tight deadlines in a heavily matrixed org
- Experience working at the intersection of Operations and Engineering to execute company initiatives is preferred (i.e. project/product teams, business analysts, etc)
- Experience rolling out or enhancing software through Agile execution and change management principles is preferred
- Translates high level Customer Operations strategy into tactical business actions with measurable improvement for CO teams
- Utilizes Lean techniques, and aligns with PMO process guidelines, to safeguard and improve cost and quality factors for Customer Operations
- Intimate with key operational nuances for each Customer Ops team (i.e. system workflow dependencies)
- Develops, communicates, and adheres to a project plan when driving improvement against critical milestones
- Aligns with PMO process guidelines
- Keeps project activity effectively organized in a way that is easily understood by the team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Establishes and executes an effective communication plan
- Leans on data (business insight, KPIs, etc) to identify new needs and ways to improve Customer Operations
- Plans for and executes by change management principles that keep internal end-users and customers informed and expectations aligned
- Anticipates and makes recommendations to solve problems; informed by data whenever possible
Read Full Job Description