CSG Enablement Operations Program Coordinator at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Based out of Chicago, IL, Dallas, Texas, Waltham, MA or remote, Midwest, USA, reporting to the CSG Enablement Operations & Events Manager; the CSG Enablement Operations Program Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the CSG Enablement team’s Global virtual or in-person instructor led programs. This individual will coordinate all aspects of virtual or in-person Instructor led training workshops including, but not limited to zoom setup and hosting, venue acquisition, catering, room setup, shipping, and roster management. The person in this role will also support related administrative tasks in our systems. This person will help identify, consult, and make recommendations on areas of improvement to increase efficiency
What you get to do in this role
- Roster management in enablement platforms
- Manage standard operating procedures and workflows
- Fulfill requests in our online ticketing system
- Coordinate catering for multiple events
- Coordinate venue, facilities, and hotel accommodations
- Manage Zoom meetings and host virtual workshops
- Create and maintain surveys in an online survey tool
- Edit and distribute program communications
- Manage user inquiries in shared inboxes
- Proactively create and maintain consultative relationship with our stakeholders/program owners
How you can be successful in this role
- Ability to manage multiple processes and workflows
- General knowledge and understanding of applications, and systematic concepts
- Shadow key enablement projects to understand process, procedures, and tools.
- Proficiency with recent versions of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, Sharepoint
- Experience with Webex, Zoom conferencing tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of project management including ability to meet deadlines and time lines, balance multiple priorities
- Professional experience in a business environment
- High degree of initiative with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Continually look for ways to enhance virtual or in-person workshop/event efficiencies.
- Ability to adapt to new processes, make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on detail, problem solve and multi-task.
- reporting and analytics a plus
- sales enablement or sales support functions a plus
- supporting learning or training programs a plus
- LMS, specifically Saba Cloud or MindTickle a plus
- PM or workflow tools, specifically smartsheet, Airtable, Lucidchart
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.