Customer Advocacy Manager - Returnly at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
What you'll do
- Build a customer reference program through data, automation, and improved workflows
- Develop unique and creative ways to recruit, engage, and reward advocates at scale
- Bring customer stories to life via reviews, testimonials, fireside chats, videos and more
- Build a robust Customer Advisory Board (CAB) and associated programs from scratch
What we look for
- 5+ years of experience in a customer advocacy, customer loyalty, or customer marketing role, preferably in a SaaS or related B2B business
- Experience running customer advisory boards or customer meet-ups
- Experience developing and scaling new programs with clear data-driven results
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with geographically distributed teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Location - Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.