Customer Outcomes Onboarding Program Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
· Guide the Onboarding experience for all Customer Outcomes roles hired across the globe
· Facilitate new hire training sessions for Customer Outcomes (CO), including managing content, prepping speakers and creating/analyzing survey information
· Update Onboarding Plans for various Customer Outcomes roles
· Have a continuous eye towards innovation, using new hire feedback and CO Stakeholder feedback as a guide
· Review content for all facets of program to ensure the messaging tis accurate and timely
· Partner with Enablement team to ensure CO Onboarding content is part of a larger Enablement strategy, including delivering CO Onboarding programs in EMEA and APJ regions
· Guide stakeholders through a collaborative design process to ensure effective design, development, implementation, and feedback loops for future content
· Apply presentation skills to demonstrate the messaging, specification and desired benefitsQualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
· Knowledge and appreciation of Customer Outcomes roles is a plus
· Ability to facilitate new hire sessions for Customer Outcomes
· Ability to design new experiences, activities and learning opportunities for new hire audiences
· Knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design models
· Passionate about technology, digital transformation, and driving digital adoption to achieve desired business outcomes
· Superior time management and project management skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, managing input while owning and driving the development timeline forward
· Excellent organization and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high growth and high output environment
· Ability to translate feedback into improvements for both content and process
· Excellent verbal and written communications, facilitation, problem solving, analytical, and presentation abilities
· Resourceful, independent thinker with a willingness to adopt creative approaches to solve business challenges while being a strong team player and collaborator
· Driven to create new ways to reach, inform and captivate new hire audiencesAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.