Customer & Partner, Operations & Strategy Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As a member of the Customer & Partner organization, this role will focus on the major opportunities to advance our global go-to-market efforts and serve as thought leader and business partner to senior leaders within the Customer & Partner organization.
You will be expected to collaborative and a player/coach- rolling up your sleeves to get work done while also structuring workstreams and providing guidance to others. You are expected to be able to drive work cross-functionally across the entire go-to-market organization in support of C-suite priorities. And you should be a trusted advisor to the team leaders across Professional Services, Customer Success, Training, Global Alliances and Channel, and Customer Experience.
In this role you will work on highly complex problems and help senior leaders and the executive team to organize, prioritize and execute their strategic agenda. Examples of past projects include: defining and launching Customer Success, defining Global Alliances and Channels operating model, designing Services GTM best practices, refining cross-organization operating model and metrics.
Preferred candidates will have not only several years of top-tier management consulting experience; but also, considerable go-to-market operating experience within Enterprise Software or Technology.
What You Get To Do In This Role
· Work on critical strategic projects; work cross functionally to structure problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses to turn data into meaningful insights, and drive solutions and actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process.
· Be part of the end-to-end lifecycle of a project, from strategy to operationalization to execution to results
· Be part of shaping a new organization’s strategic priorities
· Bring the voice of the customer the organization: understand and draw insights from key industry, customer trends, and customer/partner feedback to provide insight
· Develop strategic and business cases working with cross-functional teams outlining business opportunity, rationale, and operational plans to grow the region
Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 8+ years work experience, (or post-MBA) preferably at top management consulting firm, private equity, or strategy and operations at a technology company (or similar)
· Effective and mature communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
· Experience in building trusting relationships and influencing others (incl. executive audiences)
· Strong people development and leadership skills; able to manage multiple extended or virtual teams
· Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
· Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
· Expertise in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
· MBA from a top-tier program strongly preferred
· Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.