Delivery Project Manager at Cooler Screens
Cooler Screens is backed and led by some of the most prominent Chicago & Silicon Valley leaders, advisers, and investors and has developed a digital solution to create and transform a multibillion-dollar industry and positively affect the buying experiences of consumers in the US and beyond. If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
As Cooler Screens' Delivery Project Manager, you are responsible for the full life cycle of key workstreams, ensuring accurate and timely project delivery from initiation through deployment. You will maintain detailed project plans, reports and dashboards that communicate milestones, risks, dependencies and critical paths to our internal teams. You will provide project management oversight for all aspects of multiple internal and external programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute detailed project plans for internal and external workstreams to launch Cooler Screens across multiple retail partners at a significant scale.
- Partner with the PMO to ensure all milestones across many workstreams are delivered on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure tasks, processes, and timing are understood in addition to providing support and motivation, as needed.
- Create and manage reports and dashboards, provide daily updates on project success criteria results, and deployment management activities.
Who You Are:
- You are exceptionally organized and have what it takes to efficiently monitor and control daily progress, identify dependencies, and provide resolution plans as issues arise
- You are a natural collaborator with excelled leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You are extremely decisive and have the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
What You Need to Succeed
- You have 5+ years of project management experience, ideally with strong results in digital/software delivery management
- You have hands on experience in agile, scrum, and waterfall project management
- You are proficient in Smartsheet, MS Project or similar project management tools, Microsoft Office, and Teams
About Cooler Screens
At Cooler Screens, we’re transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT-enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising.
Cooler Screens Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks! Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in downtown Chicago.