Digital Creative Operations Manager at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Digital Creative Operations Manager – Professional Services Department/Email Creative
Epsilon’s Email Creative Team is seeking a bright, energetic candidate for the role of Creative Operations Manager. The right candidate will have a desire to work within an interactive environment, possess great attention to detail, and have enthusiasm for tackling multiple complex projects within a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The Creative Operations Manager manages the Creative Project Management team and is responsible for intake, coordination and project management of digital creative projects and processes including design, production, copywriting and development to ensure projects are on-track. This includes process definition and documentation, resource management, schedule development, trafficking, and effective communication across internal and external groups (i.e. client, account team, development, etc.). If you excel at removing ambiguity, working and managing priorities with the support of your project management team, we need you!
- Manage creative operations through input and partnership with Client Services and Creative leadership
- Partner with creative and development leadership to define scope, ensure expected timelines and milestones are clearly indicated in digital project plans, lead communication, and escalate issues to stakeholders.
- Communicate status clearly and frequently to all levels of stakeholders and team members.
- Manage project documentation, keeping it up-to-date and relevant for team members and stakeholders.
- Monitor team effort, bandwidth, and work with team leads to load-balance for high-priority projects.
- Preflight new projects to ensure required assets and information are provided before moving to team assignment.
- Manage to and enforce internal creative work processes and SLAs.
- Identify and escalate pain points and areas for improvement in a timely and positive manner.
- BA in Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 7+ years of traffic or project management experience with digital creative department or agency
- Leadership experience directing and managing growing team of resources
- Ability to build relationships and extend network across Professional Services teams
- Strong understanding of email marketing trends, creative and development capabilities a plus
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Applies innovative ideas and critical thinking to improve current and/or introduce new processes and workflows (internal and external), driving creative and development efficiencies/automation
- Experience with workflow/project management tools – Basecamp, Smartsheets preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office365, Word, Power Point, Excel; Google Docs, Adobe Creative Cloud a plus; Experience with Mac operating system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude
- Ability to see other people's point of view and receive criticism
- Proven ability to create clarity in ambiguous circumstances, including in direct client conversations at the onset of a new project, gathering requirements or managing through revisions
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.